Re-edit

Last night I took the freedom to do images as i want. No sharpness, no color corrections, no background corrections, no rules followed. Pure pleasure.. 
Imagining the story , weaving words in my head! The edits are impacted by what i am drinking and what i am listening :)

Its the love story, which has no ending and no beginning!








So these photos never made to the final list. When me and model are in the sequence of shots, there is certain chemistry going on, like weaving of a story, on both sides of the camera. Its spontaneous. The whole imagery plays in my mind, and i see it happening out there!

Revisiting my own photographs reveals so much about me to me. Every time the outcome of editing of the same photo is different. It depends upon the the kind of instruction i give to my mind. Working without any reason has its own pleasures, and it has its own challenges too. You see, sometimes having freedom to choose is also a problem. Although they say we always have a choice, free will. But very often we dont use it. 


Comments

Popular Posts